Housed within the Stephen M. Ross School of Business, the Weiser Center for Real Estate connects the next generation of real estate professionals with the tools necessary to make a positive and equitable impact on built environments. The Center serves as a hub for all things real estate at the University of Michigan, providing students with educational and professional development opportunities, supporting applied research responsive to the needs of industry and policy makers, and serving as a catalyst for interdisciplinary collaboration at the University and beyond.
We accomplish our mission by:
- Catalyzing interdisciplinary collaboration with faculty, learning communities, and initiatives across the University to provide opportunities for engagement and connection to a diversity of perspectives and learning opportunities
- Delivering world-class curriculum coordinated with the Undergraduate Real Estate Development Minor and Graduate Certificate in Real Estate Development
- Engaging communities to collaboratively investigate and solve complex problems by providing a framework for students and faculty to apply their knowledge in real-world settings
- Partnering with seasoned industry professionals and alumni to create practical learning opportunities, critical recruiting pipelines, and access to networks
- Convening researchers and thought leaders from around the world to collectively advance the field of real estate